Monday, April 2, 2007

Long = Sexy

I like girls with long hair. Some people say that certain girls look better with short hair, but I think those same girls would look better with long hair. The longer the better. When I was in high school, I knew this japanese girl that had hair down to her knees! Wow! Now she was hot. I would have boned her if I wasn't so freakin' afraid of girls back then.

As for colour, I like natural black. I used to be into redheads, but there aren't that many asian redheads around you know what I mean? Asian girls that dye their hair blond, only sometimes look good. No, I think black is definitely "in".

Long straight black hair, no curls, not tied up in a bun or pony tail, (although I dig the school girl look) nothing fancy, natural looking is what I find hot.

No comments: